fredag 20 mars 2015

Back to San Miguel

Bye bye beach. It has been nice. A little different though considering I had to change all my travel plans and just go to two beaches instead of Oaxaca and the djungel. Well I got a lot of puppy love and I have met som really nice people with big hearts. But it is going to be nice to go back to San Miguel and see all my friends and hopefully get som help with the puppies and find a home for them. So we are soon of to the airport and I hope its not going to be a problem flying with them. i have their documents and boxes and then a private shuttle will take me from Mexico city to San Miguel. Cause the buses here wanted to put the puppies under with the luggage. Eehhh no thanks. So private shuttle it is. Fingers crossed for a safe trip.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar