söndag 22 mars 2015

Travel with the puppies

So to get back to San miguel I had to fly with Taco and Alaska.  I tried to get them really tired by letting them run around in grass for the first time in their life and they loved it. 
Taco could go with me as hand luggage but Alaska had to go in the cargo. That was really hard. But she slept as I gave her to the nice airplane people.
Then I had to wait for her to arrive with the luggage.  It was a nice (horrible) 20 minute walk to get there. And then a nice lady saw her on the luggage thing and picked her of for me.  I have never seen a happier dog in my life. I cried ofcourse. In relief.
And then they slept the whole 4 hours in the private shuttle to San miguel.
And now we are here staying at this great house with lovely people and the pups are really happy.
So now fingers crossed that I will find them a home. It's so stressful not to know but it's my mission.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar