torsdag 5 mars 2015

Bahia de la luna Mexico

I´m finally at this remote paradise beach in the south of Mexico. My friends Kajsa and Anders are managing this place for two months. I´ve got my own cabana on the hill with a hammock looking over the ocean and the whales  (that i have not seen yet). At my first night Kajsa cooked a fantastic 

Filet of beef provencale


The beach has only like 20 guest at the time so it is very quiet and relaxing. Hammocks are hanging all along the beach and you can play volleyball, snorkel or go out kayaking which me and Kajsa will do tomorrow morning. I am currently waiting for dinner that they serve at eight o´clock every night. Elvis is chilling next to me, and Sigge is digging in the sand. 

Visit website www.bahiadelaluna.com

Sun has set and the bats are squeaking. They are so cute.

Kajsa and Anders lives here


The chill bed


Twilight


Hasta mañana

XoXo


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar