onsdag 25 mars 2015

Guardian Angel, hard at work

Trying to find a home for the puppies is harder than i thought. In San Miguel I have been to all the vets and put posters up, standing at the markets with an adopt me sign, handing out flyers, standing outside schools, posting on all the groups on Facebook, sending messages to people I don't know here to ask for help, been to rescue centers but they are full.. So now I just wait to see if someone answers. I´m still going to walk around town to hand out flyers and show the puppies. The biggest marketing effort EVER. I am so tired and but I have to keep my hopes up. I don't know what to do if I don't find them a home. I can't just leave them on the street :´(. Fingers crossed







Now margarita with Kajsa :). A little nice break.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar